Thursday, February 14, 2008
Hello people!It's Valentines day!
So, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (:
Today's V day was a total blast! I so totally love all you people. Especially those sweets who bother and made an effort to make me something yeah. Appreciate it loads people! (: Thanks for all those stuff. (: I stayed up till 5am this morning to do the cookies. And i did something horrible. I'm not telling. Omfg. That's so embarassing. D:
Anyway, thanks sweeties for all you guys have done. Appreciate it loads! Love ya guys. (:
The cookies I baked. (:
The presents I received. (:
-------
Oh yeah, AGACIA's cookies were awesome man! It melts in your mouth. And it was soft. And yummy. And man, I still want it. Hahaha. :D
Daayah's, Averil's, Laura's & Eric's cookies were awesome too! (:
totally love it and the deco was beautiful! (:
Totally loved it!
Agacia's cookies! Awesome stuff! (:
Daayah's/Averil's/Laura's/Eric's cookie! Awesome stuff too! (:
Now, now, look at this present! It's from Timothy(Chow). Super awesome stuff, i tell you! He gave me chocolates from mad macs! Omfg! Super nice! It's crunchy and yet melts in your mouth. Oh, heavenly. (: I love this chocolate thingy! Hahaha. Thanks many many Timo! (:
Look at this adorable pillow! Daayah babe gave it to me. So cute, right? And huggable! I so totally love it. Soft & squishy. I would sleep with this pillow every night! Thanks daayah! Love ya girl! (:
And i love the cookie & the card! (:
Xuan yu gave me these! Hahaha. Super nice! Omg. & it's pink! (: You know what's the best part? They're real flowers. Not fake ones. Wow. Hahaha. So nice & pink! (: Love the flowers. Thanks alot Xuan yu! (:
Thanks to all of you people who made the effort to buy/made me gifts. I really appreciate them. And i really appreciate all your company! I'll keep the presents with me & I'll treasure them. Thanks a million people for all the love! (:
♥HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Spread the ♥, people! (:
& cause my heart can't take it anymore.
It's really goodbye, this time round.
(:









